1. Fall colors! The tips of the trees are turning orange, red, and gold. Still a few weeks before we get the full effect, but I'm deliriously happy. Autumn is my favorite season.
2. Water chestnuts and mandarin orange slices in my stir-fry for dinner.
3. Last night I finished knitting a scarf for a dear friend. I've been working on it off-and-on (mostly off) for months. Photos later.
4. Tonight I might finish a fic I've been working on for the past two weeks. It's odd, but I'm quite happy with it.
5. That ridiculously long commercial (was it really three minutes?) for High School Musical 3 during tonight's Gossip Girl. Don't necessarily want to see HSM3, but the trailers make me smile.
6. Thanks to my wonderful (and beloved) little sister, I might be able to go to Dallas for Thanksgiving!
7. Our very fun lesson plan today in Language Arts involved watching a Fat Albert episode. :) We're teaching transition words and story sequencing, hence the Hey-hey-hey. Wow, Bill Cosby looked so young back then.
8. As a hardcore Democrat, I check out Real Clear Politics' electoral college map when I need a pick-me-up. Yes, I know not to count my chickens, and anything can happen on November 4th. But it's still making me feel hopeful.
9. Photos of tricked-out Smart Cars. Hee!
10. Magan & Rodriguez's video for "Suck My", featuring phallic images in food. Cheesy and ridiculous and somewhat NSFW.