1) If you're gonna talk shit about me, don't tell it to someone who's just gonna turn around and tell me everything you said. Shit-talking involves intelligence, fucker.
2) Don't fucking act like I'm the one causing the problems. It's not MY fucking time of the month, bitch.
3) If you got something to say to me, say to my face k thanks.
4) Don't try and comfort me by adding to the list of all the things I've done wrong in the past week, dumbshit. That WON'T help.
5) MOTHER, don't blame all the world's problems on me plz. That's what we have George Bush for, got it? I am not capable of causing an apocolypse.
6) I don't care if your joking, when I'm having a bad day (AND IT'S ALWAYS OBVIOUS WHEN I AM) you can be kind enough not to pick me apart as far as my wardrobe, personality, hair style, etc. Thank you.
On a much lighter note, my poetry muse has returned after a two and a half year hiatus. Not that my poetry is any good, but I still like to play with it. Here is a rough draft of something I wrote yesterday. I have yet to revise, but if anyone would like, I would love for some opinions on it. Currently, it's untitled. Oh, and btw, I'm not a psychopath. =)
( Collapse )