Oh why must we wait til September for new Glee? All these promos/interviews/snippets are killing me!
Let's see what else have I been up to?
* Lunch yesterday with the ex-co-workers which was nice.
* Planned on going to Centre Island but stupid strike = no ferry service
* Will be volunteering at our Pride parade this Sunday. Little nervous as I have no idea what I'm doing (first time volunteer) but it'll be fun. Yonge Street is going to be a mess with this strike though.
* Catching up on 30 Rock -- my favourite episode so far is "Cougars" where Liz dates cute coffee boy Jamie, Frank goes gay for him (LOL) and Bush/Iraq War is transferred onto the baseball field.
* Went to my 3rd
* Currently obsessed with the Korean movie, Antique, about 4 guys working in a cake shop.
Kim Jae-Wook (2nd from the right, in the glasses) is just so... pretty.
* Saw Transformers 2 and I enjoyed it for being the summer Michael Bay blow-crap-up movie that it was :) They showed the teaser trailer for Avatar: The Last Airbender and while I'm still pissed about the non-Asian casting, it did look good. Now impatiently waiting for Harry Potter!
* ( Collapse )