* LOVING this weather! It's so glorious outside. Even though I'm still adjusting to DST and waking up in the dark sucks, coming home while the sun's still shining is very nice indeed.
* I usually don't read romance novels but my uni roommate introduced me to Julie Garwood when I was itching to read something that wasn't a textbook and all she reads are historical romances. I really enjoyed it, purchased a few more of Garwood's books but never got around to reading them. I grabbed one for the flight to Vancouver. Now I'm hooked and am on my 5th book! They're complete brain candy. She uses the same basic formula for her main female (independent, strong, petite, etc) and male (stubborn, gruff, protector, tall, etc) but so far, I'm not tired of it. Great for reading on the subway, too.
* Speaking of brain candy, I downloaded Justin Bieber's CD. But that's not the worst of it. Oh no. I can't believe I'm saying but I *whispers* kinda like it. Damn that One Time
for being so catchy! Although, I can't stop laughing when I hear these lyrics from his song, "Bigger" -- I was a player when I was little // But now I'm bigger, I'm bigger // A heartbreaker when I was little // But now I'm bigger, I'm bigger
. Who wrote these lyrics for a 15 year-old boy?! LOLOLOLOL
* Corey Haim's (RIP) funeral was today and I found out where he will be buried. The cemetery is actually only 1.5 blocks north of where I work. I kinda want to visit. Am I being creepy? I feel like it a bit. bauersgirl
said she might be creepy with me though.
* Doctor Who
starts April 3rd!!! I've seen some of the spoiler pics and man, I am excited for this season! As much as I will miss Tennant, I'm really looking forward to meeting Eleven.
* OLTL has canceled the Kish storyline and let the actors go. BASTARDS!! And now I'm reading that due to low ratings, Forbidden Love
may be in trouble which means no more Ollian. Lenny & Carsten's storyline will be coming to end in a few months on GSZS. All my fave soap opera storylines are disappearing or in trouble! =( DeRo of AWZ may be the only one left standing.
* Cadbury Mini Eggs are so yummy.
* Dear Adam Lambert, I love you but can we cool it on the promo tour? If only to save my f-list from Adam overload. It's gotten to the point where I've thought about removing the Adam comm from my f-list because it's too much. I'm not even reading the posts anymore, just skimming on by.