* the World Series ended yesterday so why didn't we get Glee
* I am sooooo thirsty *chugs like the 5th drink I've had tonight*
* Forgot Ricky Martin was on Oprah today, damnit! Did catch the last 15 mins and I have to say, dude is looking fine
* Some of you have probably seen this pic many times but it must be posted once more:
I miss this Jared! He's still growing out of his babyface phase and he's not all muscly like he is now. Picture was taken in 2007, I believe? I may be meh about SPN but I still ♥ Jared :)
* Watching Hannah Montana
(don't judge me, there was nothing else on!), I noticed something -- there are no cute guys on that show! Wizards of Waverly Place
has Justin; JONAS
has, well, the Jonas brothers; Sonny With a Chance
has Chad; Suite Life
has Zack & Cody; iCarly
has Freddie and I'm going to stop now before I really embarrass myself LOL But the boys on HM are, I'm sorry to say, kinda unfortunate looking. Did Billy Ray decree that there should be no cute boys on the show for fear of them stealing little fangirls' attention away from Miley? Clearly, I'm thinking about this too much.
* People, people, I just about died when I saw this picture:
Picture taken at a Hallowe'en party in LA. That's Matthew Morrison of Glee
as Richard Simmons (LOL oh what would Sue say about that hair!) but who's that as Larry King? Why, it's KALAN FUCKING PORTER!!! (for those who don't know -- he's CI2 winner and who I obsessed over for a few years). Thoughts that ran through my mind: OMG KALAN TOTALLY NEEDS TO BE ON GLEE
!!!! But I don't know if he can act & he probably can't dance either... whatever, dude needs to finish his bloody new CD cause it's been THREE YEARS and counting... seriously, Kalan on Glee
, it'll never happen but how cool would that be?!?
* How to Train Your Drago
is the cutest movie! LOOOOOVE Toothless! I was really impressed how he could be so adorable and also completely dangerous.
* I have watched Scott Pilgrim
a ridiculous amount of times. Love the fights. Love Knives. Love Wallace.
* Still thirsty...
* And sleepy...