Life has been pretty quiet 'round these parts. I have lots of fun stuff coming up over the next few months so it's like the calm before the storm.
1) Polaris this weekend!! Gareth David-Lloyd *squee* Looking forward to meeting grasshopper64
and hopefully serefina743
plus just being around TW fangirls, how can it not
be fun?! And to close out the weekend, one last taping of Maria
to finish off my John Barrowman stalking. Small confession: between watching TW and DW, the Maria
show, the Pride parade & other various promotions, I'm actually getting a little tired of seeing John everywhere. Who would've thought I would experience John overload?! How do you Brits do it?
2) 2 weeks from today, I'll be sitting in a plane heading to the motherland. I haven't even started to think about packing, ack! The main things are done (passport updated, vaccine shots done) and I don't have to worry about exchanging money (the perks of having family over there) so it's just all the little stuff. If any of y'all want a souvenir or a postcard from Taiwan or Tokyo let me know!
August will be quiet which is good cause September is gonna be insane. Awesome but insane.
3) Labour Day long weekend, bauersgirl
and I are off to Las Vegas for 5 days! She's never been and I've been once but years ago. Can I just say that she is the best trip planner ever! She's been doing all this research while I've been... well, encouraging her, lol.
4) Celebrity stalking at TIFF!! Unfortunately, faninohio
can't join us this year but that's OK cause 2 weeks later...
5) EyeCon!! Yes, I have succumbed. Can't wait to see the gals again and that Jared guy!! The trip was in jeopardy for a while there cause there are no direct flights between Orlando & Toronto on a Sunday evening. WTF airlines. But my bosses are very understanding and I was able to take the Monday off as well, yay!! Plus, flights are cheaper on the Monday so double yay!!!!
6) There's also my brother's wedding sandwiched between TIFF and EyeCon. Still need to buy a dress and shoes. Comfortable shoes cause I'll be running around all day making sure everything goes as planned.
So, yea, that's my schedule for the next 3 months. I'm exhausted just looking at it! And I don't even want to think how much all this is gonna cost me but I don't care. I'll just have to go into massive saving mode and not spend money unnecessarily like buying lunch almost everyday.
Something for all you Twilight
peeps. Have you seen the EW cover
? EW is correct. Robert Pattinson is such a cutie but that cover is AWFUL.
Reality show update:
* Bollywood on SYTYCD, w00t!! That was awesome. I found it surprising that neither of them knew what Bollywood was but I guess it's just not as common knowledge as it is here. This season has been lacklustre compared to S2 & 3 but Joshua & Katee are definitely my faves. So nice to see Pasha & Anya again!
* The Top10 has been chosen for Canadian Idol
and we've got 8 guys & 2 girls. LOL Canada. When it was revealed that they were getting rid of the gender split (thank goodness), this was exactly what I predicated. I like how our little show no longer follows AI's format and paves their own way. I haven't been following the show religiously yet but so far I'm liking Theo, Mookie & Sebastian.