Meme ganked from janglyjewels cause I'm bored and sitting in my cubicle but there's no returns to be done and yet we somehow have to fill our required hours.
2. Last incoming call on your phone?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Psych, S1, Ep7
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
2 sushi buffet restuarants (I don't know their English names, lol) and Asian Legend (northern Chinese cuisine).
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
At least 4-5 years ago.
6. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree?
Skank is too harsh. I think she's selfish and not very bright and talent-less and just... UGH.
7. How many kids do you want?
No idea. 2 max.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Really heavy metal like thrash metal or whatever you call it. Screamo. Most rap/hip&hop.
9. What was the last thing you bought?
My lunch and a magazine.
10. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No but I have ridden on the back of a scooter. In Taiwanese traffic. SCARY.
11. Does someone have a crush on you?
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
13. Listening to music?
Not at the moment. Music has been banned in the office =(
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. What shoes are you wearing right now?
Runners. My feet couldn't take wearing heels for another day.
16. Do you have a garden?
Nope. I'm the complete opposite of a green thumb.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Calvin & Hobbes.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Of course. I think I know most of the French version too.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Hello or goodbye?
Depending on who I'm saying it to :)
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
I like the "gourmet" stuff -- spinach, tomatoes, chicken, etc. No anchovies or olives, please.
22. Chips or Popcorn?
Love them both. I'm a salt fiend.
23. Favorite color?
24. What did ur last text message you received say?
"Welcome to the Cingular network" or something like that when I arrived in Chicago.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple juice?
Depends on the mood.
27. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My brother and SIL.
28. What did the last text message that u sent say?
I've never sent a text.
29. Lucky number?
5 comes to mind but it's never been lucky.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Don't know if I ever had.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
No. But I have won a plaque.
32. Are you a good cook?
I would say slightly below average.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
34. Do the Chinese really use cats in their food?
I find this question offensive and refuse to dignify this with an answer. :P
35. Sprite or 7-Up?
Both is good.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
37. Last thing you ate?
Hickory sticks. I'm hungry!
38. Ever thrown up in public?
Yes. Motion sickness.
39. Would you rather find true love or be a millionaire?
At this certain point in my life, my first reaction is to say the money. And that makes me sad.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Think fast, what do you like right now?
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My grandmother after she had surgery.
43. Where were you on Valentine's day?
44. Last time you laughed?
A few minutes ago. My co-workers bring the funny.
45. What's your favorite animal?
46. What was the name of your first pet?
Ummmm, Fish? Seriously, all we've had as pets were fish and a couple of turtles. I don't think we named any of them.
47. Who is the second to last person to call you?
A client from the UK.
48. Is there anything going on this weekend?
49. How are you feeling right now?
Tired and hungry.
50. What do you think about the most?
Right now, it's work and that's depressing.
51. What do you think of the person that posted this before you?
Lucky bitch who I haaaaaaate. And I say that with love *hugs* *shoves jealous inner Sam girl back down*
52. Who is MOST likely to repost this survey?
I just looked at the billable (keyword: billable) hours I have so far and it looks like I'll be working Sunday as well.