* I am currently in 3rd place in our firm's March Madness pool. And I picked the same winner - North Carolina - as President Obama.
* Eating Smarties for breakfast. Don't judge - I'm hungry and it's a 5 minute drive to the nearest Tim Horton's so Smarties from the vending machine it is.
* I only saw the last 20 minutes and overall I enjoyed it. Had a moment of WHERE THE HELL IS SAM? but the revelation of Dean being the first seal and Uriel being the one killing the angels were great twists and placated me somewhat. So did arrival of Badass!Sam. But on the not-so-happy-train: first, while I understand this moved the mytharc along, I really don't need see another Dean/Castiel show. The show is about two brothers and I want that back. This is purely my opinion, but I'm also kinda disgusted how most of the fandom appears to WANT the show to become Dean/Castiel and the lack of interest towards Sam other than the "Sam sucks/Sam is a rapist/Sam is evil/etc" annoys me to no end. I also see absolutely no slash between Dean/Castiel. And it bothers me how quickly fandom embraced the good-looking male guest actor but has systematically hated 99% of the female ones. Sure, some of the blame can be laid on the writers for not writing good female characters but while fandom is quick to tear into any new female character, it doesn't do the same with the males and that annoys me too. And wow I kinda went on a mini-rant there. Didn't mean to. Back to happy, yes?
* Still liking Castle. The show itself is average but damn, Fillion looks gorgeous! And I am that shallow that I will continue to watch.
* Video of AfterElton's interview with Jo Weil & Thore Scholermann (Olli/Christian) while they were at Whistler for WinterPride. EEEEEEEEE THEY'RE IN MY COUNTRY, WAVING MY FLAG!!!! :D THEY ARE JUST SOOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND I WANNA SQUISH THEM.
Audio isn't great cause they had to change the location at the last minute. Man, I wish I was there. Damn Whistler for being on the other side of the country!
* TGIF!! Which doesn't really mean anything to me since I'm working tomorrow anyway but still! Friday! Maybe I'll actually leave the office before 8pm tonight. Of course, it will help if I actually did some work so I can leave at a reasonable time so yeah, going to do that right now.