WHY IS JIM MORIARTY SO DARN ATTRACTIVE
honestly though andrew scott's voice when he's moriarty ngh
yes this was obvs a very relevant post to make at 1:54 in the morning when i'm fresh off my night shifts and haven't slept properly at allllllllll
perhaps i just need to get some sleep idek what anymore.
(also misha collins and jensen ackles and all things castiel? SO MUCH LOVE FOR THEM, U GUISE.)
• christmas was, as usual, amazing! it was quite, quite lovely, also present-wise! got a bunch of games, final fantasy xiii included (finally!), and i've been playing it whenever i've had the chance. ILYSFM LIGHTNING! (also growing tired of snow's cheesy lines and the endless falling-to-his-knees thing, but still.) aaaaand got some movies, some dvd boxes (fringe! haven! sanctuary! \o/), candy, a bunch of books, some tea stuff, and some other stuff i'm too lazy to mention. but awesomecakes! sadly enough, the food was eaten some days ago now. seriously, i could eat christmas food for weeks. om nom. hope the rest of you had awesome holidays of your choice!
• met an old friend a few days ago, just randomly bumped into her in the grocery store. it's just ... weird, i guess. we were best friends for like seven years when we were kids, and then we just sort of ... grew apart. and we still got on - we still do, i guess - but i hadn't actually seen (or been in any sort of contact with) her in some years, and after all the how are yous and so what are you doing these days it just got a bit awkward. like, we didn't really know what to say to each other, and idk. it was nice seeing her, but it was weird to be so awkard with her, because we used to be so close. idk.
• HAHA TOTALLY FAILED WITH SCRAPBOOK AGAIN. i mean, i'll still fill it up with what i can remember, but oh man, i'm so behind. HERE'S TO HOPING NEXT YEAR WILL GO BETTER.
anyway, on to nicer (read: fandom) things!
• rewatched sherlock, because the wait for season two is killing me. how will i be able to wait an entire week after the first episode airs? and another week after that? and then who knows how long it'll take them to make a third season. BUT TOMORROW. OR DAY AFTER TOMORROW FOR ME BUT STILL OASLK;ALKJFDL MOFFAAAAAAAAAAT.
• DOCTOR WHO DOCTOR WHO DOCTOR WHO OH JESUS THAT CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FINALLY GOT AROUND TO SEEING IT OALSKJF;ALKJFLDJFDL MY GOD, OH MY HEART. JUST. THE DOCTOR. AND THE PONDS! AND BILL BAILEY, HEE! BUT BUT BUT "BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE SAD LATER."
"BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE SAD LATER."
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
SEASON SEVEN WILL FUCKING KILL ME, OKAY. BECAUSE AS WONDERFUL AS THAT ENDING WAS, IT MAKES THE INEVITABLE POND-FAREWELL ALL THE SADDER, AND I JUST, I CAN'T I CAN'T. BRB, SOBBING MY EYES OUT NOW KTHNXBAI.
also karen gillan WHY SO GORGEOUS AUGH.
• also er annabean darlingest YOURLETTERISSOLATEIKNOWI'MASSORRYASSORRYCANBE. PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEE. but it'll come sometime next week! i promise! er, i hope! anyway, terribly sorry about not writing in, er, two or three months. SO SORRY. LET ME GLOMP YOU INSTEAD. ♥
• finally though, here's to hoping everyone had an amazing year, and that 2012 will be even more awesomecakes for everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR, BBS! ♥
hi guys. so we actually came back a week ago, but i've been ridiculously busy with going through the communities (SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK I'M STILL NOT DONE) and that's why i haven't been commenting on anything or done anything else either.
but mostly i've been fanbratting over sherlock. it's truly ridiculous, not even kidding. i don't even know how it's so awesome. except i do, 'cause it's sherlock holmes and steven moffat and mark gatiss HOW CAN THAT NOT BE THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER. but christ, three episodes are nearly not enough. crushing on benedict cumberbatch so hard right now, not to mention
dentarthurdent martin freeman. and oasljfls rupert graves. i love that man. those men. all of them. equally. fortunately, i'll be rewatching all of it on friday or saturday, because i already miss it like mad and not to spoil people who've yet to see it, BUT WHAT A GODDAMN FUCKING CLIFFHANGER OH MY GOD DO WANT MORE.
christ. i'm obsessed. which means i need fic. (but not now, because so much else to go through still.)
and i absolutely can't get the it crowd out of my brain. and chuck continues to be extremely awesomesauce. matt bomer! and speaking of matt bomer, i've yet to see the season two episodes of white collar, but daaaaaaamn. do want. matt bomer!
it was pretty fun on our family trip, though. ♥ but really, really exhausting. i'm still just ridiculously tired all the time. SLEEP, I NEEDS IT. but most of all, i need inception LIKE I NEED AIR NO LIE. i can't believe i still haven't seen it. next week, though. maybe. HOPEFULLY. OR I WILL BE SADFACE.
anyway. i've let you all know that i'm still alive and kicking, though still pretty absent, but i'll get there. TOMORROW, PERHAPS. NOT TOO MUCH LEFT, NOW. ta-ta, lovelies. ♥