• met an old friend a few days ago, just randomly bumped into her in the grocery store. it's just ... weird, i guess. we were best friends for like seven years when we were kids, and then we just sort of ... grew apart. and we still got on - we still do, i guess - but i hadn't actually seen (or been in any sort of contact with) her in some years, and after all the how are yous and so what are you doing these days it just got a bit awkward. like, we didn't really know what to say to each other, and idk. it was nice seeing her, but it was weird to be so awkard with her, because we used to be so close. idk.
• HAHA TOTALLY FAILED WITH SCRAPBOOK AGAIN. i mean, i'll still fill it up with what i can remember, but oh man, i'm so behind. HERE'S TO HOPING NEXT YEAR WILL GO BETTER.
anyway, on to nicer (read: fandom) things!
• rewatched sherlock, because the wait for season two is killing me. how will i be able to wait an entire week after the first episode airs? and another week after that? and then who knows how long it'll take them to make a third season. BUT TOMORROW. OR DAY AFTER TOMORROW FOR ME BUT STILL OASLK;ALKJFDL MOFFAAAAAAAAAAT.
• DOCTOR WHO DOCTOR WHO DOCTOR WHO OH JESUS THAT CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FINALLY GOT AROUND TO SEEING IT OALSKJF;ALKJFLDJFDL MY GOD, OH MY HEART. JUST. THE DOCTOR. AND THE PONDS! AND BILL BAILEY, HEE! BUT BUT BUT "BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE SAD LATER."
"BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE SAD LATER."
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
SEASON SEVEN WILL FUCKING KILL ME, OKAY. BECAUSE AS WONDERFUL AS THAT ENDING WAS, IT MAKES THE INEVITABLE POND-FAREWELL ALL THE SADDER, AND I JUST, I CAN'T I CAN'T. BRB, SOBBING MY EYES OUT NOW KTHNXBAI.
also karen gillan WHY SO GORGEOUS AUGH.
• also er annabean darlingest YOURLETTERISSOLATEIKNOWI'MASSORRYASSORRY
• finally though, here's to hoping everyone had an amazing year, and that 2012 will be even more awesomecakes for everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR, BBS! ♥