Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...
HFPS - The Humanitarian
Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape
You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.
The Perception Personality Types:
So, recap. Since last October I have:
1. Taken over as shift supervisor/lead man at my job. Nature abhors a vacuum, and while I was never "promoted" I am being treated as such in every aspect.
2. The band has taken a turn for the greatly lesser. Won't go as far as "worst" yet. But trainwreck_666's job has kept him from practice for what seems like two months, though I'm sure it's less. We lost the huge freekin' drum set. My drum set has been MIA as long as trainwreck_666 has been. People not showing up for practice (myself included); no inspiration; no motivation. And on top of all this, apparently we have shows coming up with LDP next month, though I'd be fucked to tell anyone how we're going to pull that off at this rate. I am Jack's "Little engine that could" though. The metal in my veins commands me to soldier on. DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS! (anyone who catches that reference is awesome in my book).
3. I quit smoking. Fucking finally.
4. dyinginwinter and I have taken up Fitness Kickboxing at Memphis Judo & Jui Jitsu. I do so in preparation for future classes in Muay Thai and Submission Wrestling. Look forward to sometime in the next five years seeing me get KO'd in the first round. :P
5. My WoW time has increased but not to an unhealthy extent. I'm a guild leader and have fun raiding Alliance cities with my homies whenever we can muster up enough people.
That's about all really. I don't forsee myself updating this very often still. Just thought I'd let my friends both near and far know that I am still alive and possibly making progress in some areas of my life.
Love you all,
Nair al Saif
Children today are well aware of what goes on in the home I do believe....
A 2nd grader asked her mother the age-old question,
"How did I get here?"
Her mother told her, "God sent you."
"Did God send you, too?" asked the child.
"Yes, Dear," the mother replied.
"What about Grandma and Grandpa?" the child persisted.
"He sent them also" the mother said.
"Did he send their parents, too?" asked the child.
"Yes, Dear, He did," said the mother patiently.
"So you're telling me that there has been NO sex in this Family for 200 years?
No wonder everyone's so damn grouchy around here."
Your Score: The Mystic
You scored 10 Materialism and 100 Phenomenology!
You're a mystic, someone who's experienced God but found out He wasn't
like in the brochure. You know first-hand what it's like to encounter
the ineffable, but have a healthy distrust of organized religion, which
you probably consider at best stufy and at worst an insult to true
spiritual growth. If you aren't already, I'd recommend meditation
exercises, or possibly yoga.
One day, maybe you'll find Nirvana. Until then, just remember not to
get lost in your own head!
Thinkers you may agree with: St. Therese of Avila, Hassan I Sabah,
Bahya ben Asher
Thinkers to challenge you: Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris
|Link: The Metaphysician Test written by Jaylhomme on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|