Any questions about how magic works in Merafi? Ask me here.
A book meme.
1. I list three characters from ten favourite books.
2. You try to guess what the books are!
3. I reserve the right to be sneaky and use secondary characters.
1. Kitty, Grimaud, Madame de Bois-Tracy
2. Danar, Naz, Kley
3. Diana, Ruby , Jane
4. Daro, Gyorg Lavode, Jenicor e'Terics,
5. Max Jones, Sam, Eldreth Coburn
6. Calvin Johnson, Margaret Hardy, Elizabeth
7. Pallahaxi-Browneyes, Alika-Drove, Horlox-Mestler
8. Claudine, Luce, Aimee
9. Harry Wardle, Durathror, Angharad Goldenhand
10. Glinnes Hulden, Duissane, Lord Gensifer.
Does anyone out there have a photograph of a hill fort (any one) that they would be willing to let me use for the Celts article, please? Also, anyone have a pic of a Celtic inscribed stone ditto?
If I twittered, which I don't my tweet would read:
The Concise OED doesn't contain chirurgery. Good grief!
Dear Person who was just on R4,
I honour your intention in protecting birds by imposing a curfew on cats during the breeding season. It's a good idea.
It's been recommended by cat charities for years, for the welfare of both birds and cats. Most accidents involving cats happen in the evenings and early mornings, the same time as peak bird feeding time. My cats have had a twilight curfew since the early 90s. Not all cat owners are irresponsible or incapable of thinking of things for ourselves.
Words added to Grass King 1332. Ferret women have moved on from fighting cushions to biting other characters. I may be having too much fun with this, and I daresay there will be cuts later. But, y'know, book is being nice to me.
Celts sorted again (with some pictures found)
Reference written for nice former student.
Next up: remind the marquis to buy rhubarb, for further cake.
I like being efficient. It makes me feel much more worthwhile than usual.
Skirt of the day: very favourite blue tiered long skirt that I love so much it's falling apart.