Ha. Kate totally gets that icon ;)
Okay, so I went to dinner and then decided to update again 'cause I'm cool like that. I don't have to tutor tonight after all. FREE TIME! (read: Gilmore Girls)
People have been getting on my nerves lately. More than one person, therefore I find this odd. I'm sure it will improve now that I am not as stressed.
Since I think this has been beaten to death, here are the answers to the mp3 game in case you were curious. I don't think my player mixed them very well but oh well.
1. Eli, the barrow boy of the old town = "Eli, the Barrow Boy" by The Decembrists (nicely done, em)
2. I hope you're happy! = "Defying Gravity" from the Wicked Soundtrack
3. Another hero, another mindless crime = "The Show Must Go On [Original Film Version]" from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
4. I walk a lonely road = "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day (yay Jamie)
5. Another day is ending = "Blue Train" by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant (on the Walking Into Clarksdale album)
6. I don't want to waste your time = "Under Control" by The Strokes
7. It was all just a dream, Oh no = "15 Minutes" by The Strokes
8. I put a wager on uncertainty = "Once Things Look Up" by The Like
9. Never new I could feel like this = "Come What May [Original Film Version]" from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack(point for Jamie)
10. Roger, this is your mother = "Voicemail #5" from the RENT Soundtrack (another for Jim)
11. When I was young it seemed that life was so wonderful = "The Logical Song" by Supertramp
12. Stille Nacht, Heilege Nacht = "Stille Nacht, Heilege Nacht" performed by The King's Singers (out of left field comes Crystal freakin' Lemmon!)
13. It's strange to hear your voice I did not expect for you to call = "How am I Doin'" by Dierks Bentley
14. Do you wanna dance? YEAH! = Track 7 from the Swing Set practice CD (The chunk featuring swing dance - yay Kelly!!)
15. It seems this boy's bathed in ridicule = "This Boy" by Franz Ferdinand.
Do you see why I think it wasn't mixed very well?
Also, while fun stuff is being added, here is the top newstory from Feb 20th ;)
Cameron Diaz was on her way to a movie set in the UK when a bird flew through the windshield of the Audi A3 she was riding in and showered her with glass.
A worker at the garage where the vehicle is being repaired told Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper: "There is no doubt that the chauffeur saved her life. Other drivers would have panicked and lost control but he remained very cool. All you had to do was look at the damage to the windscreen to realise there had been one hell of an impact. I thought someone had thrown a brick from a bridge or something."
It's good to see Cameron's okay, but I'm surprised she didn't just open her mouth and swallow the bird. If you're going to have a huge mouth, the least you can do is put it to use and swallow birds that fly through your windshield. Then when the chauffeur asks where the bird went, she could pull it out of her mouth and pretend it was all some elaborate magic trick.
I feel I should credit The Superficial for this story. I will not be using MLA though. I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Dude, I think I'm getting really sick. This SUCKS. But whatev NO MORE STRESS. I swear to God, if stress comes anywhere near me, I will go to its house, and I WILL CUT IT. Oh, Family Guy. RIP Bob Ross.