||[Dec. 17th, 2008|09:40 am]
Borrowed from Justin's Journal. Slightly similar to what I posted on a friend's board...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping things up
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial ones currently, although I mostly grew up with real ones.
3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime between Thanksgiving and mid December.
4. When do you take the tree down? I think we left ours up till mid January once ^_^;
5. Do you like eggnog? Yup!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmm. Not sure. Everything was pretty neat :D Maybe my little 110 camera that I received in 4th grade :D Although I'm sure there is probably someone out there who wasn't so keen on it. But the chances of a person who knew me then, and reads this journal seeing this are pretty much 10% LOL.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Ray's Dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mia/Serena/Max :D Mia goes for anything Shoujo, Serena likes video games and books, Max is in a Star Wars phase right now.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I've got a few courtesy of my Mom :D
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail in most cases, though I think this year I'll have to email out a few to a couple people that I don't have an address for.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmm.. dunno.
11a. Best Christmas gift you ever received? Hmm... not sure either ^_^
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? I'm gonna count the Charlie Brown Christmas special as my favorite movie.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? year round-depending. When I spot the perfect item for someone, I try to go for it if I can.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? COOOKIES :D
16. Lights on the tree? Naturally
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, The chipmunks song, and this one particular song that I can hear clearly in my head right now and could possibly even play, but I can't remember the name! >.< I also like "Do you Hear what I hear" and a whole slew of others :D
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A little of both.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
**What happened to Number 20???** Someone drank too much eggnog.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? A little of both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grouchy people who are too wrapped up to enjoy things.
23. Favorite ornament on your Christmas tree? Some of the old plush ones and the wooden character ones from when I was a kiddie. Also, some of the anime ones I've stuck on there over the years. :)
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Everything my mom makes :D
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A really super cool Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L lens. Its $600 though, so I'm saving up for it :D
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? dunno. I'm in the middle of printing out some stuff so I was at the computer :)