well, since i left the wonderful oasis that tacoma is i lost at least 10 pounds. and i feel like i got shorter.
my pants dont fit me and im not writing home about it.
google sound and vision.
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
um. i didnt drive although i have my drivers license
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i never remember them. its always, "this year will be better than the last"
3. Did anyone close to you get married?
no man. but, mattypants was supposed to and so was russ and uglettsa
4. Did anyone close to you give birth?
5. Did anyone close to you die?
I was brought back to life
6. What countries did you visit?
7. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
fruit. tasty fruit a good job and some nice silk nog
8. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
march 22nd. i was reinstated. the next day was the memorial. feb. 18th.
9. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
reinstatement and moving to seattle. its cold and lonely up here and my apt. is really expensive. the water tastes terrible and the hipsters are unclean.
10. What was your biggest failure?
11. Did you suffer illness or injury?
12. What was the best thing you bought?
This i book and the i pod it came with. some flowers for a girl i know, money isnt everything.
13. Whose behavior merited celebration?
14. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
15. Where did most of your money go?
music food beer.
16. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
solemn scratch, experimentalmusic, bob dylan,
17. What song will always remind you of 2005?
more than i want to talk about, rough year.
18. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
that dont matter.
20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
beating myself up.
21. How will you be spending Christmas?
i dont even know when it is.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
23. How many one-night stands?
thats so inappropriate
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What is your best memory of 2005?
sasquatch. chillin with brian listening to jazz.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
i dont do film. but life aquatic was good.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
20, went to hooters. played music.
32. What is the one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
i hope that is clean.
34. What kept you sane?
i think too much.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
none. they are all equally upsetting.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
what if i already knew her?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
dude, before your in over your head.
40. Would you say that 2005 was overall a good year?
41. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
we hold on like barnicles on a boat even though the ship sinks you know you cant let go.