- The Electronic Playground: A database of cameos video games have had in movies. Collections of random useless information is what the Internet is all about!
- Mashup pioneers The Evolution Control Committee + Wii hack = amazing live mashup tool! (In-performance footage--an amazing marriage of technology and skillz.)
- Technology without skillz, on the other hand...there's The Police's timeless rock ballad "Roxanne" run through Microsoft Songsmith. (The Microsoft automatic beat-manufacturing algorithm apparently decided that "Roxanne" is a calypso song.) Similar videos exist for "Hotel California," "Eye of the Tiger," "Wonderwall," and "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Band," but they are all totally unlistenable.
- The Beastie Boys's "Intergalactic" is disturbingly butcher-resistant, though.
- For a good time, search "ham slapping".
- Speaking of technology: poaching eggs in a washing machine! Making bacon, eggs, and toast with an iron! Poaching salmon in a dishwasher! And more!
- President Barack Obama Japanese action figure. Words do not do these images justice.