- All the friends I've made here. I will miss ya'll and you've got a standing invitation to visit us any time.
- The High Country. It is damn pretty up there.
- Being four hours away from the Grand Canyon.
- Living this close to mountains. There's something in my blood that hears the siren song of such geological formations.
- Taking a drive on a weekend and winding up in the mountains and going through the passes, then through a copper town literally built on the side of a mountain.
- Being close enough to see at least one of my parents once a year. smmc may hate and despise them, but they are still my parents.
- Having a backyard for the boys to play in.
- Dust storms. What can I say, I have a thing for nature's fury.