Chas (chas_) wrote,


So in a fit of insomnia, I had the idea to search the intarwebs for what kind of walker the doc might have me using after this annoying cast comes off.

Turns out there are these things called "cam walkers" which are commonly used with broken ankles.

If this is what my ortho doc meant, then this is good and possibly bad. It would be good in that I could then walk instead of rolling or hobbling around. It could be bad in that it will mean more time until I can drive again.

I will call today and find out if this is what the doc meant, as well as which kind(inflatable, pre-inflated, range of motion), if he did.
Tags: broken ankle
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.