* imaginarycircus for her posts from her current trip to Paris
* Finally getting around to reading Little Brown Pen, which I've had bookmarked since I bought a couple of things from their Etsy site
* This music video Claire Denamur "Le Prince Charmant" directed by Toben Seymour
I plan to:
* Get Priceless and Jeux d'enfants to watch this weekend
* Try roasting flour (http://pierregagnaire.com/francais/modernite/2004/farine.htm)... can anyone help me with the directions? Click the recipe link for «Sablé à la farine torréfiée»- does the flour get heated on the stovetop or in the oven? How high?
* Watch Le Prince Charmant a couple hundred times more
* Read I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere