I had the most vivid dream last night of giving birth. It was our second child... In the dream it was a huge deal that i was having a VBAC. There was no pain... But the urge to push was very distinct. I squatted and caught my own baby. Another girl, with dark hair. It was a beautiful dream....
this is weird. i'm using sandy's computer, mine is kind of not working so well right now. yeah... it won't start.
i splurged and ordered a dress for jon's "best" friend's wedding. can't waitttt for this wedding */sarcasm* not going into that subject, though. i'm glad that i really like jon's other (best) friend that actually comes around. lino and i definitely just... don't click.
but splurging on the dress was kinda nice, i'll admit.
SO now i'm on this diet. i'm getting more into it... at least getting into thinking about it, lol. i'm really planning on sticking with it, though.
healthy normal sized portions of food, walking the dog three times a day (long walks)... waking up extra early, when i get home, after its dark. taking the kids out for a (long) walk at work once a day. drinking only water, maybe one soda a day i don't know. LOTS OF WATER. eating breakfast and earlier dinners.
my problem is i snack when i'm bored, i'm bored from 3:30-9 usually, and i eat dinner on top of that when jon gets home.
plus the walks will help both the dog AND me. we both could use it :-P
anyway, i installed trillian on sandy's computer... so till i go out and buy a new laptop battery, i'll be on here.
ED i need your cell number again... plz email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, unless you feel comfortable posting it here. just in case i don't talk to you before the trip.
the most wonderful future husband ever=one who will make a special trip to the store just to buy you tampons (boo, period), without having to think twice about it. and running to the bank and mcdonalds to pick up dinner.
bailey called me on friday to invite me to her daughter's first birthday party, and to suggest we all go bowling when she gets her income taxes back. this is good.
my cousin also called me friday to try to make plans to go out sunday to lunch, but that never ended up happening. i'm confident that it will, though. i'm not too worried.
i've been looking into other possible apartments. i'm sick of our lazy landlord not getting our door for us. we can't afford outrageous heating bills... especially lately, we've had a lot of expenses. just dropped $650 on jon's car, another $180 on getting our kitties spayed, $250 on our gas bill last month. ugh. i have YET to pay it... i'm terrified to see this month's bill. it's going to probably be double that. i wouldn't be suprised, honestly. if it is... ha. we'll be out of here. either that or larry WILL pay half of it. stupid landlords *grumble*
my dog chewed up the body pillow i made jon for christmas. :'( i got really sad when i saw that. he has this thing with pulling stuffing out of things. sighs.
2. Story behind your name: My parents wanted to name me Rhonda but then mom said no and decided Sarah was better. something about it means princess or something.
3. How old are you: 19
4. Where do you live: Madison, Ohio
5. Wallet- its brown. yeah. has some tan threading stuff. i think i bought it from target a year ago or something.
6. Eyes- green mannnn
7. Toothbrush- white with neon green grippy thing.
8. Jewelry worn daily- a ring usually. i'd wear my necklace if i had a different chain :( mine broke...
9. Cell Phone- stupid sony ericson thing.
10. Pillow cover right now- dark red and a tannish and then white for the body pillow.
11. Car – '95 dodge intrepid. taking it in to get fixed tommorrow, actually.
12. Bedroom – poor jon. slowly invading his room :oP. umm white walls and an iron girly looking bed frame. tv. big huge closet with a big huge dresser that fits inside. a nightstand. beanbag chair that barely fits.
13. Sunglasses- white rimmed. i'm so cool 8D
15. Cologne/Perfume- i had this victoria's secret stuff but it broke. i have lots of bath and body works spray that i never use. i never really use body spray nowadays. i smell good without it 8D duhhh
16. CD in stereo right now- ummmm we'll just say James Blunt! yey!
17. Piercings - um my tongue. ears.
18. What you are wearing now – pajamas. betty boop pants with my cool blue shirt jon gave to me way back when i moved in here
19. Wishing – that sometimes i could be a little more independent.
20. Wanting – to have a baby...
21. After this: ummmmmmm who really knows. maybe reading? or going to bed? or something.
22. If you could get away with it and murder anyone who would it be? i don't really hate anyone enough to murder them. sheesh.
23. Person you wish you could see right now- my grandma. i miss her a lot, i don't think i've seen her since.... easter?
24. Some of your favorite movies- May, Napoleon Dynamite, Girl Interrupted, Finding Nemo, The Neverending Story
25. Something you're looking forward to in the coming week: Getting paid again so i can do more christmas shopping. watching jaesyn and the twins.
26.Something you ate – Long John Silvers mmm
27. Something you are deathly afraid of- puking. moths. really really loud thunder.
28. Do you like candles - mmmmhm
29. Do you like incense – yech.
30. Do you like the taste of blood - uh
31. Do you believe in love - of course. i also believe love takes work. and patience sometimes. i don't think love is all fairy tale-ish.
32. Do you believe in soul mates – i do, but i don't think soul mates may have anything to do with love per se
33. Do you believe in love at first sight -LUST
34. Do you believe in Heaven - meh. not really.
35. Do you believe in God - in A god, maybe. perhaps. it can be comforting to believe. but organized religion, on the other hand... ugh.
39. Can you eat with chopsticks- i've actually never tried.
40. What's your favorite coin – the quarter.
41. What are some of your favorite candies – those little mini hersheys kisses with the candy coating 8D
43. What's something you wish you could understand better? maybe myself.
44. Who is someone that you really wish was still around? ralphie. i miss him a lot. i miss being so close to my brother sometimes. i wish my grandmother still lived up here, rather than in Tennessee.
45. Who are your best friends? Katie, Heather and Rick. and Jon, of course.
46. How did you do on your SATs? i never took my SATs. i took my ACTs and i did pretty good. almost scored perfectly on the english (reading?) portion. its been a while, i can't remember.
47. Are you shy around your crush?- usually i'm shy around people i don't know. and i don't really develope crushes on people i don't know. so no?
48. Still have feelings for anyone you've been with in the past?- no, not at all.
49. Do you know what it feels like to be in love- Yes
51. Where is your favorite place to shop- target.
52. Have any tattoos - no, i'd like to get one. i'd just rather find one that's worth getting before i run out and impulsively tattoo something on my body.
53. What is your favorite thing to wear – my pj's :oP. jeans a hoodie come in second. tom jones tshirt 8D
54. What is a must have accessory – i guess it's my cell phone. i don't know.
55. How much is the most you've ever spent on a single item of clothing – i think my prom dress, something like $400. my grandma bought it, though.
56. Who is the least fashionable person you know: me? jon comes in close second ;)
57. Do you match your belt with your hair color – duh.
58. What is the worst thing you've ever thought looked good - Tom Jones according to other people (who don't matter)
59. How many pairs of shoes do you own – i think 4 or something, including my flip flops.
60. What is the worst trend you see today – little boys with long greasy hair and little girls dressed like they're in their twenties. ew.
61. Do you do drugs – nah.
62. What kind of shampoo do you use – Herbal Essence or whatever.
63. What kind of soap do you use - oil of olay. i'm sort of allergic to a lot of soaps. just like deodorant. i hate liquid body soap stuff. the gel kind.
64. What are you listening to right now – some ps2 game.
66. Where do you want to get married – it doesn't really matter to me. could be vegas or some big romantic outdoors wedding or a church wedding, whatever. i just want it to take place in the fall.
67. How many buddies are online right now- 5, but everyone is away.
68. What would you change about yourself – i'm too passive. put others first too often and then hold that against them. physically, a lot of things. where do i start? :-P
69. What are essentials in your life – the people i care about.
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want- good or bad. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
Maybe it's intuition But some things you just don't question Like in your eyes I see my future in an instant and there it goes I think I've found my best friend I know that it might sound more than a little crazy but I believe
There's just no rhyme or reason only this sense of completion and in your eyes I see the missing pieces I'm searching for I think I found my way home I know that it might sound more than a little crazy but I believe
Fill this out because A) you want to make me happy, B)you're bored C) you like filling these things out I don't care which reason you pick, I want to know more about most of you since we don't actually know one another (feel free to fill it out even if we do know one another)
01. Name: 02. Age: 03. Where do you live: 04. What makes you happy: 05: Fandoms: 06. What have you been listening to lately: 07. Favourite film: 08. Favourite band/singer: 09. Interesting fact about you: 10. Are you in love at the moment: 11. Favourite destination: 12. Favourite quote: 13. When is your birthday: 14. Will you post this in your LJ: