The following Meme has given me deja vu and made me felt older than I was. Therefore, I hope to help spread and share with you all. ( Collapse )
Stupid Meme, making me feel old. >.< <3
Okay, for those who don't know, I'm in the Speech Team in my school. Okay, so I had three pages too much for a speech. I understood that I need to cut it, and I'm happy that my coach helped. Unfortunately, when she cut out a few things, something was lost. Now, I'm talking about the internet, but instead of the internet being an enemy that we can fix using our discretion, I'm talking about the internet being a villain that could only be stopped using things like laws. This seriously sucks. -_-
A few other facts I couldn't fix in my speech:
* MMORPG is NOT a multi-player role-playing game. It's a MASSIVELY multi player ONLINE role-playing game. I know that the judges don't care and that I might sound bad saying that whole thing, but it still upsets me, because I'm just not correct.
* It's NOT creepy for a people to mourn over a dead IRL person in the virtual cathedral. Unorthodox, yes, but some people are seriously upset when these things happen.
* Blogs are not as dangerous as I have made them. If I kept all the information I had, then the blog wouldn't seem like something that could kill you. Blogs will not kill people off the face of the Earth! >:(
* There is no Girl B. There is only the deceased Satomi Mitarai. Girl A is known as "Nevada-tan." To not call Satomi by her name is not, in all techniality, correct.
* I doubt Nevada-tan's fanbase is a cult. I don't want to say that in my speeh. Although, some might aruge otherwise, so it's up for debate.
*I have a hard time saying the world "lest" without thinking I'm saying it funny or sounding too old. I don't like it!
Either way, I'll be saying my utterly edited speech, hoping people could actually understanding what I say. Next time, I'll do a speech I won't have to cut. That way, my original point gets across. The good news is that I'll be going to a pie place. Mmm... pie...