But now I realize again that things are just as it is and I wouldn’t mind it any other way if I thought about it. It’s only my selfish, side that makes me think these things and that’s what makes me human.
Also, I have my new license now. I’m so happy. BTW, here are two list of something people who always wished to drive should know:
10 things why Driving Pisses Me Off:
1) When you first learn driving and you suck, your own driving makes you want to throw up.
2) People on the freeway are mean.
3) It’s a hassle.
4) The sound of the car drives me crazy.
5) You can’t feel your knees after driving for so long.
6) Your instructor yells at you for forgetting what you learned when you’re behind the wheel, even though you’re scared shitless.
7) Driving in big cities can be a nightmare.
8) Cops make me nervous.
9) Being a young driver is a large amount of pressure, because your insurance could rise if you get into an accident. As if insurance wasn’t already high enough!
10) Driving on curves is hell.
10 things why Driving is a great thing for me:
1) I’m more independent and reliant on myself.
2) I have fewer things to worry about.
3) I can manage my time better.
4) Sometimes, driving can be relaxing, especially on a scenic route.
5) You can check out cute guys, and nobody would notice you, because you’re going so fast.
6) Admit it; it’s fun.
7) The breeze of driving while opening the window is unlike anything else.
8) You feel like you’re in control.
9) Gaining a sense of power and privilege is good for self-esteem.
10) You now have something to brag about and make old people feel older. :P
I FINALLY bought the Prince of Tennis manga #28 today! Eeeeee! Kintaro! ^_^ I’m so happy I bought it!
It’s funny; they ask for my age when I try buying the Kindaichi files with all the blood and gore and stuff. But with Prince of Tennis with NUDITY of all things, they think it’s okay to let me buy it on my own. >.< Weird IMHO.
Guess what else? I’m working on an essay in my spare time. (Which is basically nearly never.) It’s about Naruto’s very own Hyuuga Hinata. It’s an analytical essay. I’ll probably have a little out as soon as I have some time. Then, I’ll add on to it later and add more things I feel I have a lot to say about.
Yeah. That’s all. Now, I must go contact my friends before they abandon all hope of me trying to reach them.