In honor of this reflective mood,
Was 2007 a good year for you?
Ys, I've been very lucky
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Sitting on the plane to London all full of squirmy anticipation.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Finding out that Abbot had died..
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
On the beach in Barbados. It was pouring rain, there were fireworks, and we were all incredibly drunk.
5) Who were you with?
The Bajan 7.
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
8) What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Traveled far, far away on my own.
9) Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
10) Did anyone close to you give birth?
No. Giving birth is gross. Heh.
11) Did anyone close to you die?
12) Did you travel outside Canada in 2007?
To England and San Fransisco!
13) How many different provinces did you travel to in 2007?
14) What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Fame. Bitches. Coke. Oh, and fulfillment.
15) What date(s) from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Heh, that day in June...and the those two weeks in September.
16) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Facing several long standing phobias.
17) What was your biggest failure?
Failing to conquer several long standing phobias..
( Collapse )