i am very happy for the people in my life. a lot seem to be doing very well.
i have been feeling stuck though. like im not progressing at the speed i want. like i am not really getting anywhere. not where i want to be anyway. but this will change. i will not put up with it anymore.
school tomorrow. doesnt seem like a big deal though. summer was fun, and i sure as hell wouldnt mind have more time off, but im ok with going back too. i mean the sooner i start, the sooner it'll be done with again.
i really wanna take one of the dancing classes ryerson offers. really cheap, and i soooo miss dancing! problem is..the two classes i would like to take are on days that i cant really make it cause of placement and classes. im really hoping to be able to take one in the winter term...anyone else down?
havent been using this thing much. i guess i just dont find a need to write my thoughts out laitly. overall things are good and i normally dont have much to say unless im complaning about something.
went to a show tonight. it was...blah, but berable i guess. richard really wanted to go, and he had a good time, so it was worth it.
ive been off school for a good month now and it still doesnt really feel like summer yet. eventhough it really shoud by now. i mean ive already gone to cuba, several road trips, couple shows, bbqs and everything else summer related. i have though cut down on dinking ALOT, and i think that might have something to do with it.
i really feel and urge to get intouch with old friends. i feel like alot of people are slipping away.
1. time goes by REAL slow when your not drinking at a party 2. not drinking makes me really crabby and not very fun. 3. i hate girls that hit on my boyfriend (although i already knew that one) 4. christina loves one tree hill (yay!) 5. richard is a dumbass when he's plastered 6. i havent seen enough of my friends in way too long 7. i have to stop bing so lame 8. puke grosses me out when im not drunk 9. i saw the crazyness progress..weirdness
on another note. schoool is almost done, which means ive been really fucking lazy, and not doing readings, and not studying which always seems to happen. i really gotta get my shit together for these next two weeks.
1. DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR. megan and vic, blondes all the way!
2. LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD - LONGEST FRIEND(s)? nick, kyle, tiff.. umm..i dont know.
3. NEWCOMER AWARD - NEWEST FRIEND chris, i guess??? i dont really make new friends.
3. HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR? summer..it was awesome.
4. LOW POINT OF THE YEAR? novemberish
5. BEST HOLIDAY? halloween..for reasons much the same as megans.
6. ANTHEM FOR 2006? dance dance (wait..was that this year??)
7. ANY REGRETS? a couple, im sure. none i can really point out though.
8. BEST NIGHT OUT? i agree, foam party was awesome..there's been many great night out though. most recent ric's bday.
9. WORST NIGHT OUT? the show action played with cheerleader..god, that was retarded!
10. WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH? my nephew..babysitting!!!
11. BEST RELATIONSHIP? Richard <3
12. WORST RELATIONSHIP? i have awesome relationships..none suck.
13. FIRST GIG OF THE YEAR? umm..probably an action show.
14. LAST GIG OF THE YEAR? i just went and saw alexisonfire..it was great!!!
15. BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR? stick shit out.
16. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR? continue on with what im doing now.
17. MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK? greg's dad..ugh!!! (wait...that sounds wrong. to who it matters, know what i mean).
18. TWAT OF THE YEAR? colin, lol.
19. MOST LOYAL FRIEND? richard.
20. BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR? no big changes, really.
overall though..i've had a really good year. this survey sucked in showing that. cuba, cottages, camping, love..its been really great. i really cant complain about anything. i mean, i realize things aren't gonna be like they used to be anymore. i used to have alot more fun then..but things have changed. so realizing that, the way things are now are even better in alot of ways. l. g.