- I'm still unemployed and stuff. I'm obviously not going to find a job until the new year at this point, so... whatever I guess. No1curr about my quarterlife crisis, moving on.
- There's some ship battle poll thing going on and the finals has Doctor/Rose against ~Klaine~. I don't think Doctor/Rose will win at this point but if you've ever wanted to vote against Glee in something (and I know you have) here is your opportunity.
- BBC One is making "The Casual Vacancy" into a TV series! I am excited because I am part of the apparently small portion of the internet that liked Casual Vacancy. Plus with it being BBC there's bound to be SOME hilarious British Actor Bingo, amirite? I don't know what they mean by "series" -- I assume they mean miniseries, or like, 2 seasons with a total of 10 episodes max.
- We're going to visit family for Christmas and it is a NIGHTMARE of organization. I think we finally sorted it out and it means I'll be home for my birthday, which is nice. Here's hoping I am less grumpy about it than I was on my last birthday.
- If anyone out there is as bored and unfulfilled as I am, I recommend the Larry tag on Tumblr because ain't nothin' funnier than the perfect storm that is RPF tinhatters, tweens and Taylor Swift.
Here, look at the deformed chocolate my aunt gave me: