Anyway we all really enjoyed episode 2 (1x01 tbf gets off to a slow start) but this was the most exciting thing:
LOOK AT THAT MAGAZINE BEHIND HIM. COULD IT BE? IT IS:
As far as Hannah and I can tell, that magazine ran the week before JE aired. Which means the apocalypse happened before series 4 finished.
Downsides to experiencing the apocalypse in this universe:
- No one gets to see the Doctor and Rose get their reunion hug
- NO ONE GETS TO SEE THE DOCTOR FINALLY TELL ROSE HE LOVES HER
- NO ONE GETS TO SEE THIS:
Upsides to experiencing the apocalypse in this universe:
- No one has to witness the rueful fate of Donna Noble
- No one has to witness "Victory of the Daleks"
- No one has to experience the series 6 arc
Tough call, tbh.