Yeah, I'm enthused.
Also! The fic someone wrote for me was posted, so it is my duty to rec it here. Yay.
Title: The Final Stage
Summary: 12 Grimmauld Place is nobody's idea of the perfect place for a party. Yet that is where Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Nymphadora Tonks find themselves spending the fourteenth anniversary of Voldemort's defeat. Overwhelmed by memories of that Halloween night, the three just want to drink brandy and forget.
It is basically exactly what I was going for, which is impressive since I am apparently incapable of writing a half-decent prompt. Yay, mystery author! (Yeah, no, I actually don't know who it was. Mysterrryyy. *waves fingers spookily*)
As another means of procrastination, here's a random meme! Yay! I don't know. Um, go wild. (Give me other ways to procrastinate!)
Pick a fictional character from a fandom I know and I'll answer the following questions to the best of my abilities.
1) What is your opinion of this character? If you like, explain why you like him/her. Likewise if you dislike the character.
2) Is he/she important to the general plot?
3) Can you relate to this character at all? Do they grip you emotionally?
4) How much do you like the fandom that this character comes from?
5) Do you ship this character with any other character? Or, are you particularly intrigued by their relationship with any other character(s)? (romance-wise or platonic)
6) Is there anything about the character you would change?
7) If you were in the fandom with this character or knew this character in real life, how do you see yourself interacting with him/her? (Would you get along well? Fall in love with? Dislike? Friendly rivalry? etc etc)
8) Does this character make the cut as one of your all time favorites (if you like) or least favorites?
9) Would you hype up this character (if you like) or warn about (if you dislike) to someone whose new to the fandom?
10) Is this character popular with the fanbase?