ANYWAY. Umm... here're the writing projects I've currently got going on right now.
- Some Kind of Miracle. Obviously, I'm still working on this. It's quickly becoming a monster of a fic. I'm on chapter 17 right now (in other words, only about half-way through), and it's already longer than ATW. At this rate, it's gonna be over 200,000 words by the time it's finished. Um... I dunno what to say about it. It's going well. I had some trouble deciding who should make the first move and who should pursue the relationship, but I think I've got it mostly figured out now. The next post: Dunno, I guess as soon as Chungsol gets back to me?
- The Silver Sphinx. This is a rentboy!Draco fic that I started a few months ago. It's loosely based on the story of the Moulin Rouge. I'm not very far into it, though... the only reason why I haven't given it up as a bad job yet is that I really like the idea, and I'm not willing to let it go so easily, even though the fic refuses to write itself out.
- Too Far Gone (tentative title). This is a Harry/Draco fic which I started a few days ago for two reasons: 1) I deserately to write some real post-DH slash, and 2) I need to work on my smut-writing skills. Because honestly, I doubt there's a slash writer out there who's never written something NC-17. But as of now, I'm very bad at writing sex scenes and desperately need to improve, so I'm trying to... er, for lack of a better word, practise.
- An untitled Albus/Scorpius fic. I guess this isn't really a project of mine right now... I haven't even started it. I don't even have an idea. I just REALLY want to write AS/S, so I'm making sure to jot down any ideas that randomly jump into my head over the course of the day.
- An untitled Snape/Lily fic. I doubt this one's ever going to come into existence, but I figured I'd mention it anyway. Since my friend avada_k and I both loved the Snape/Lily in DH, we randomly decided to write a joint Snily fic. But... well, it's not realy coming along, since I'm balking at the idea of writing het and even attempting a ship that Jo wrote so brilliantly.
Finally, a very happy birthday to both Harry and Jo! Thanks to both of them for blessing us with their presence in this world :)