Welcome to the documentation of my attempt(s) at life, love, and general depravity following my successful - if absurdly lengthy - battle to divorce myself from abusive Mr. I Didn't Sign Up For Cancer... and various other ramblings and rants about romance, politics, religion, cancer, and life in general.
Some things you should know:
1. I regularly delve into the realm of TMI - fair warning.
2. I totally swear worse than a particularly foul-mouthed Irish swabbie with Tourettes. Jussayin'.
3. There will be no religious bickering in my LJ. Remember that: Nobody fucks with the Jesus. Dude is my Homeboy.
4. So is everybody else - so leave them alone too, or I will shank you.
5. I have been through a lot of crap, and I talk about it here because that helps drain the poison for me.
6. Speaking of which, you will also find the beginnings of my first book: An autobiography chronicling the previously mentioned divorce, the battle with cancer, Twoo Wuv, domestic abuse, working at Ground Zero, and other outrageous things that have happened to me in the last 6 years. Those entries are saved in My Memories, and are open to the public.
7. Anything remotely interesting (or not specifically intended to annoy the LJ Legion of Idgits) in this journal is "friend's only", so please email me if you'd like to be added to 'The List': firstname.lastname@example.org.
And now, a message for the stalkers, trolls, and other LJ irritants - specifically those who complain about not being able to comment on my entries:
Shut the fuck up. Why, no, I'm not infringing on your right to free speech. You can go freely speak somewhere else. I'm enforcing my right to not have to tolerate more than my daily quota of fools--and unoriginal ones at that.
- Courtesy of the loverly ginmar, who taught me everything I know about inter-ether ass-whoopin'. Woman, you rock!!!!