I feel like I hardly have enough going on right now to cobble together one entry. Let's see if this list of Things Going On Right Now proves me wrong:
- I'm siiiiiick. Ugh, I hate it so much. At least I'm over the hump (I think). From now on it'll just be a few weeks of coughing, sneezing and general mucus issues. Lovely!
- I'm currently translating season 2 of The Office, which is having the effect of making me fall in love with the show again. Not the new episodes (unfortunately), but I'd forgotten how much I loved it back in the day - and how much better Michael was before he became this caricature of a person. ( Collapse )
- As per usual, I'm watching lots of TV. *is currently at 332 episodes watched* ( Collapse ) ( Collapse ) ( Collapse ) ( Collapse )
- Today I got an email from Amazon.co.uk, informing me that the Pushing Daisies season 2 DVDs will be released on May 25th. I preordered that puppy so fast heads were spinning. Even though I still haven't watched the last aired episode (I don't want to be out of episodes to watch!), I think that three months gives me enough time to come to terms with watching the end of the series. *sniff*
- I've been making icons that I'm not hating on entirely. I'm not loving them either, but I consider this a definite step up from the months and months and months of crap.
- Oscar night, huh? For once, I've actually seen quite a few of the movies. Still can't bring myself to care very much. I mean, it's not as if it's the Emmys, which has just become a farce, but I just don't feel the Oscars are all that much more relevant at this point.