Worst work week ever. To wit:
- I translated a Conan that not only didn't have a musical guest, it also had a lullaby that needed translating.
- Got saddled with a huge and time-consuming project right when I'm as busy as can be and had to figure out the logistics of that (goodbye, evenings).
- Spent yesterday and today translating the trashiest of trashy TV: Jerry Springer and E!'s True Hollywood Story: Anna Nicole Smith. Dear god!
- Can't actually relax this weekend because new!project includes a translation due Monday that will take at least two days, probably three.
- The Office.
- The Office art by dafnap.
- The Black Donnellys premiering a week early (you guys, I'm getting nervous about watching the new episodes. What if they're not any good?)
- Getting Amazon delivery (books on Rome and Mystic Pizza! I'll probably try to find some time to cap this weekend because I'm ridiculously fond of that movie).