July 27th, 2002

(no subject)

I cannot think of a name for the mode on my phone that lies between "Quiet/Discreet" and "Normal/General"

So far I have called it "Quietish" but that looks silly especially as I use the mode alot.

I used to have "Indoors" - since it was the mode designed for use indoors - i.e. normal loudness of ringtone, quieter keypresses and quiet/subtle beep with normal being what you use when out in the street or somewhere busy and loud like a pub.

I then had it as ":-)" but that looked naff.

I know its sad but its really bugging me!