Hey everyone. As of tomorrow I will now be living in Allston. Not for school, but on my own. If you want to keep in touch, you have my cell number. Or you can im me at midnightcrying/ email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about my myspace. Either way, there are ways to keep in touch, if you want.
I plan on forgetting Weymouth, so if you want to be a part of my life, make an effort and I'll make one back. If you care, I can care too.
Ps, It's been real.
I'm still alive and everything. Just thought you might like to know. I know, it's terribly upsetting. I'm such a brute.
But yeah, things have been alright. I'm trying to get rid of my job at dunkies still. I spend half my week in Boston with Peter and then I am home. However, he has to get studying done for finals, so the next few weeks I will be around. Hurrah.
I'm working on getting some pictures of my new piercing and everything, so if you only read this journal and don't see me in real life, you can catch a glimpse and be wicked jealous. I'm getting a tattoo soon as well, so there will be pictures of that too.
1. Write 10 things down that you wish you could tell people, but know you never would.
2. Do not say who it is to.
3. Disable comments.
4. Do not talk about it afterwards.
1) Baby, I hope we make it through this. You are the only strength I have. Please don't let what we worried about last night be real. You're all I've got.
2) Thank you for being one of the only friends who has never stabbed me in the back. I do love you, and you're one of my best friends.
3) Thank you, as well, for being one of the best friends I could ever have. I love you, even though we've been absent from each other lately.
4) I can't believe you really called me. I am grateful that you care to check up on me. I hope all is well with you.
5) I miss you a lot.
6)It's really too bad that this is what we've come to. I guess we just weren't meant to stay friends. There will be others.
7) You never cease to amaze me. It also only seems that you want to be my friend when you're single. Interesting.
8) I give up on the friendship I thought I had with you and your boyfriend. You do nothing but talk shit and the world does NOT revolve around you. Please get over yourself, thanks. It's been real.
9) I know we're not close, but I hope you're okay. You've been good to me through a lot of stuff in the short time we've known each other. I was really concerned the other day.
10) I pretty much love you. You always make me smile and forget that I am worried. You've helped relieve the tensions at the horrible place. Mucho amouro.
So, what are you doing with the rest of your life? Colleges, majors, work?
This is the final strech, we're almost out. Grab on to the last of it all.
So yeah. I've been thinking a lot about the past and future. I've spent the last couple days looking at old pictures and trying to remember everything, trying to figure it all out. I've been painting the smile on day after day, but you can only hold a pose so long.
I'm not trying to be rude or hurtful or whatever, but I honestly don't know why I am saying any of that here. I don't feel like I connect with you anymore. I wish desperately to still be a part of some of you, but a lot of you have faded away. Or maybe it's me. Maybe I'm the one fading.
Regardless, if you want to stick around let me know. And if you are just saying it, let it go. Again, I'm not trying to be hurtful, I'm just trying to cut loose strings.
Thank you, and goodnight.
I'm wicked bored and I'm actually home at a reasonable hour, so why not update the ol' LJ?
In case you haven't heard, I got into Johnson and Wales University last friday. I'm very excited and I really want to go there. However, the parents aren't completely sold yet. We'll see how it turns out.
Other than that, nothing new. I spend most of my time hanging around with the very beautiful and talented Michael Crocker of SHATW, or working. School is just kind of there. The days between now and graduation cannot possibly pass soon enough. I feel no connection to my school, or any of the people there, save for two, maybe three. I want to get out and move on to bigger and better things. I was never meant for a small town life.
So, how are you?
Merely comment, and I will:
1) Tell you why I friended you.
2) Associate you with a song/movie.
3) Tell a random fact about you.
4) Tell a first memory about you.
5) Associate you with an animal/fruit.
6) Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
7) In retort, you MUST spread this disease in your LJ.