1) Who is your favorite character from #2? (Spaced)
Tim. Because Simon Pegg is awesome, and Simon Pegg as a comic book geek with a killer robot is even more awesome.
2) Who is your least favorite character from #4 (X-Files)
That's kinda hard since it's mostly all Mulder and Scully and I love them both.
3) What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? (Buffy and Supernatural)
You mean besides AWESOMENESS? I would involve Faith jumping in the impala with the boys and kicking some demon arse, slayer-style, before threesomes ensue.
4) Who is your favorite ship from #6? (Firefly)
5) If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? (Heroes and Firefly)
Psychic Cop Dude and River, cause they could read each other's minds. Ooooh, no, River and Niki. Because they both have that awesome tendancy to go postal. Zoe and Jessica could get it on...
6) If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? (X-Files)
Mulder, totally. And we could go explore crazy shit and almost get ourselves killed. (... Actually, that could be the answer for almost all the fandoms I listed.)
7) If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change? (Spaced)
I'd make MORE. Stupid British comedy seasons.
8) Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them. (Supernatural)
Dean and Sam. Oh come ON, how could I pick anyone else? (Besides possibly Dean/Impala.) Sexy supernatural fighty brothers
9) If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? (Buffy and Heroes)
Yeah right. Like I'm saving anyone from Heroes over the Buffster.
10) If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose? (X-Files)
There's too of them. Not really that important.
11) If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be? (Firefly)
Hot bisexual leather clad fighter chick. For the simple fact that it would lead to hot pron and I'm shallow.
12) What happens in your favourite episode of show #2? (Spaced)
Slow motion invisible gun fight!
13) If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it? (Buffy)
Wouldn't matter. They'd just come back anyway. But... hmm, I'd kill Giles. Because it would break people. And I'd do it during season 3 or 4. (Because, as we all know, Buffy finished after season 5.)
14) If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? (Heroes and Supernatural)
Sam and Dean! So very supernatual.
15) If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Tim from Spaced is pretty close to my perfect guy... But Sam and Dean hunt demons and look really hot while doing it. Okay, I'll date Tim during the week and then on the weekends I'll jump in with car with the Supernatural lads and get some Sam pron. (... Though, his girlfriends have that tendancy to, well, die.)