Here, then, in no particular order, is "Stuff I *Heart*":
1. I *heart* June Diamanti. The new chapters of her fic But You Alone made me forget my sore throat and sinus pressure last night as I poured over them in bed. Her Severus Snape is the most rich, genuine, and realistic I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and her imagination of what a disappointing life could do to Hermione is poignant, believable, and frightening at times. If you haven't read it yet, stop reading this silly journal and get thee to Ashwinder immediately !
2. I *heart* robitussin. Chris Rock is right: there is nothing wrong with you a little tussin can't fix. I intend to down a whole bottle tonight and watch the tracers when my hand moves until I go into a short coma.
3. I *heart* my boyfriend. After finding me passed out half on the floor, half on the couch in my work clothes last night, he went out in the freezing cold to get me hot chocolate, aforementioned robitussin, and tissues. He then put me into my favorite pjs, tucked me in, put the cat next to me to keep me company, and left so his snoring wouldn't disturb me.
4. I *heart*, while we're on the subject, my cat. His name is Hat (short for Hatticus Finch - I know, I deserve whatever you have to say about this), he's a 7 year old, 15 pound gray tabby, and he's the greatest animal in the world.
5. I *heart* Professor Severus Snape. No explanation needed.
6. I *heart* the weekend. Nifra is going to visit me, I am going to kick this cold, and the sky is going to positively vomit snow.
7. I *heart* procrastination. Am I trying to call Kikkoman or Ajinomoto about sponsoring my Formula 3 driver? Am I writing my law school application personal statements? No! I'm updating my lj and it's fantastic.
8. I *heart* George W. Bush. Wait, no, that's not right. Too much tussin...
9. I *heart* the fact that Neil Gaiman's feature length adaptation of Beowulf just got re-optioned by Sony and I also *heart* that they are going to be doing it as a big budget motion-capture, special effects extravaganza. I cannot wait.
10. I *heart* hearing from you people. So tell me stuff that makes you happy, so that we can all procrastinate together.