I'll do my best to come up with 30 things but I'll also throw this open. What do YOU find interesting or what WOULD you find interesting? I can then tell you!
1. I can lucid dream, when I dream. I learned to do it to overcome nightmares. I'm a bit rusty and I don't dream as much as I used to.
2. I suffer from depression - no big revelation - but my biggest problem with it is probably how stereotypical and passée it is for a creative person to have depression.
3. I haven't cut my hair since I was 16 or so.
4. I had a mullet at Secondary School, not by personal choice but because the school POLICY was you could only grow it long at the back if you were a boy. Clever bastards.
5. I'm essentially blind without my glasses.
6. I have an enormous penis. Some would contend that I AM an enormous penis, but they're wrong.
7. The death of pets, even someone else's pets, usually affects me more than the death of people. It's not that I don't care but that I've sort of hardened myself to people dying and the death of beloved pet animals somehow gets past that self-protection.
8. I do actually give a fuck what people think.
9. I am descended from one of Cromwell's right hand men.
10. My first computer was an Acorn electron.
11. I once tore a girl's dress off at a White Zombie gig. It was a total accident. It was also very cool. Mosh pits are dangerous but ace.
12. I have owned three top hats.
13. And three tailcoats...
14. I liked Steampunk before it was cool. Since 1990 or so.
15. I've been reading 2000AD since I was about three years old. Hell of a way to increase a kid's vocabulary.
16. I once had a kid convinced he was some sort of fantasy messiah, but I was only playing a game.
17. I might be a militant atheist but I really wish magic or SOMETHING along those lines were real. It just isn't and I'm unwilling to believe lies just because they're nice.
18. I like hats, but other than top hats have not found any that suit me or don't make me look like a cut-price Che Guevara or gay. A cowboy hat would just look stupid.
19. I love GMing and creating, but because of the feedback and those joyous or 'Oh shit!' moments on players/reader's faces. Not because of the pure act of creation per se.
20. I hold a grudge FOREVER but I tend to give people three chances before I settle into a hate-a-thon.
21. I dwell far too much on the past and the 'what if?'
22. I lost my only real proper job as a result of the dot.com bubble bursting and embezzlement by my boss, who was the one who smilingly 'let me go'.
23. I am TOTALLY oblivious to people being attracted to me. My missus literally had to jump my bones to get me to notice she liked me. I don't pick up on these hints...
24. ...which is odd, because I'm usually pretty good at reading social dynamics etc when they don't involve me directly.
25. I'm not particularly into music, it's just auditory wallpaper to me most of the time.
26. I have an inordinate love for the dated and largely unremembered film Strange Days.
27. I have already fulfilled my two great life ambitions, though the comics thing hasn't been as successful as the games one.
28. Gross medical fact!: My body produces excess sebum, which is part of the reason I tend to fidget, twitch, itch and scratch. It does mean I'll have youthful skin though, so swings and roundabouts!
29. I can't drive.
30. Despite being an early adopter of technology, growing up in a tech-friendly household and a lot of my friends being pretty technical... I'm just not. My brain doesn't seem to work that way.
day 2 - where you’d like to be in 10 years.
day 3 - your views on drugs and alcohol.
day 4 - your views on religion.
day 7 - your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
day 8 - a moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
day 9 - how you hope your future will be like.
day 10 - discuss your first love and first kiss.
day 11 - put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
day 12 - bullet your whole day.
day 13 - somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
day 14 - your earliest memory.
day 15 - your favourite tumblrs.
day 16 - your views on mainstream music.
day 17 - your highs and lows of this past year.
day 18 - your beliefs.
day 19 - disrespecting your parents.
day 20 - how important you think education is.
day 21 - one of your favourite shows.
day 22 - how have you changed in the past 2 years?
day 23 - give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
day 24 - your favourite movie and what it’s about.
day 25 - someone who fascinates you and why.
day 26 - what kind of person attracts you.
day 27 - a problem that you have had.
day 28 - something that you miss.
day 29 - goals for the next 30 days.
day 30 - your highs and lows of this month