1. Duplicate it and set it to Screen 100%. Then go to Image >> Adjustments >> Hue/Saturation (Ctrl+U) and set saturation to +50.
2. Now Duplicate it two times, set the first layer to Screen 100% and the second to Screen 50%.
3. Now go to Select All (Ctrl+A), then go to Edit >> Copy Merged and then Paste it on top of all layers and set it to Soft Light 100%.
4. Now make a new layer, fill it with #abe9f6 and set it to Color Burn 100%. (?)
5. Make another new layer, fill it with #f6f0ab and set i9t to Soft Light 65%. (?)
6. New layer, fill with #a5e7cd and set to Color Burn 100%. (?)
7. New layer, fill with #e54327 and set to Soft Light 50%. (?)
8. Next Duplicate the Soft Light layer from Step 3 and bring it on top.
And you're done! Crop it and your icon is ready!
This is what my Layer Palette looks like.
Other icons made using this tutorial: