This is a public post -- feel free to spread the word.
1995 Jeep Cherokee Country
- ~200K miles
- working 4-wheel-drive
- inline V6 engine, 4.0 liters
- 20.5 Gallon Fuel Tank
- working A/C, cruise control, AM/FM/cassette, power windows/locks
- light tan in color
- towing package and luggage rack (no winch or snow plow)
- never been in an accident
Runs just great, _but_ will need some TLC:
- serious body rust, incl. large hole in passenger footwell (under carpet) and some other holes in body
- engine showing signs of age, including multiple small leaks
We believe there's some life left in her, but we're moving and can't bring her. Great for someone who needs affordable all-season wheels in Michigan.
Email email@example.com if interested.
-=ETA=-: We did sell the Jeep in early August. Thanks, everyone!