First, interview questions from mrghoul
( Collapse )
- Besides "boy," do you have any nicknames?
- What are your favorite things to do when you feel you need to break up your weekly/daily routine?
- Three-part question:
- Classicism or romanticism?
- Modernism or post-modernism?
- Answer a or answer b?
- What's your favorite kids' TV show of all time, and why?
- Giza or Machu Picchu?
Next, interview questions from ghoulchick
1) So tell me more about this bookcrossing business. So you send a book out into the world and then... ? Is it supposed to come back to you? Is there some way you track what happens to the book, like they track dollar bills at Where's George? How does it differ from my field site, where they hand out books to kids at office visits? Also, have you met astrablue from my friends list? She's doing bookcrossings, too.
2) I've known you for a good while now. What don't I know about you that you wish I did know? Or that you think I ought to know?
3) What is your favorite thing about being married/handfasted/shacked-up with my lovely sister-in-law?
4) Would you be more interested in interviewing someone from the distant past, or the distant future? Why?
5) I know you love working for The Man. But if you were forced to switch jobs, what would your career path look like?( Collapse )
Q&A - Do you want to be interviewed?
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.