1) Thank you for the vgift, stellamira
! Yummy waffles! ♥
2) On Monday I spilled cocoa all over myself and my office desk. /o\ At least I wore something dark, so the cocoa stains weren't too noticeable, but still. My keyboard still smells like cocoa.
3) I think I've developed a thing for lists in my entries.
4) Yesterday, the lady boss asked me which day this week I'd like to leave early. Naturally, I said Friday, because early start of the weekend FTW! Today, she sent me an email telling me that co-worker G will have a half day off today and tomorrow and asks me if I want to leave early today or tomorrow, because she will leave early on Friday. Uh, what?
I replied with a "WTF?!? I told you yesterday that I wanted to leave early on Friday." and her answer was just an "oh, I thought it was a maybe." o.O
I talked to her about it again a bit later and she said it was okay for me to leave early on Friday, "no problem, my son will have to go home by train then." Of course that made me feel guilty! On the other hand, she had half a day off last Friday and a whole day the Friday before that. And her son is 17 years old, he's more than capable to go home by train and bus on his own. Gah!
I like the lady boss, I really do, but she's driving me crazy with all her (most of the time unannounced) days off and half days off! :-/
5) I watched the first two episodes of ( Collapse )
6) Awesome Tricorder App for Android
! Unfortunately, I don't have an Android phone. Boo! I want a Tricorder for my iPhone!
7) My home town wants to become an "open commons region" (press release in German here
). If they can manage that, it would be really cool! The city already has over a 100 free Internet hotspots and every person above the age of 14 who lives here can get free webspace and email account at the public space server. \o/
8) I really like lists!