Kim and I eloped. Laters :)
Fact: There is no day so terrible that Margaret Cho cannot cheer me up.
Just my Firefly at India Gate in the middle of an epic ride to break in the weekend.
More poasting resuming soon, sorry about the lack of Interbutt Scrapings etc.
Mind = absolutely blown to bits.
Ass = sore, but getting better.
Me = happier than I've been in a long, long time :D
So much to say, and most of it will be boring if you're not also an obsessed, addicted cyclist like I am. But some key points:
* My first serious road bike. Until now it's been MTBs and MTBs converted into hybrids.
* If riding a bike feels like flying, then riding a road bike feels like breaking the sound barrier a foot above the ground in a fighter jet aircraft.
* It's so unbelievably light that I giggle like a schoolgirl every time I lift it up, which I can do with one hand.
* The speed. OMG the speed. I don't know what I've been doing all this while not riding a road bike. 50 is the new 30.
* Addicted like never before. No turning back now, I'm done for :D
The Telegraph India (Calcutta edition): Pedal Power, an article on the emerging cycling scene in India.
I was mentioned in it, along with a pic :D
This morning's ride was the most fun I've had with my clothes on :D
( Collapse )
( Collapse )