1) Open your image.
2) Crop it and resize. (Image>Resize) (if you have aspect ratio on, you only have to put type in 100 on the smallest side.
3) File>New Image
4) Edit>Copy, and then Edit>Paste As New Layer your image to your blank canvas
5) Use this texture and set it to 'Screen' 100%. Erase all of the texture that appears on his face abd clothes.
6) Use this and set it to 'Burn' 100%. Erase whatever is on the person.
7) Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Curves
8) Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Curves
9) Set that layer to Overlay, 46%
10) With the text tool, type whatever text you want, just make sure only the fill button is filled in. Also make sure the button next to 'Vector' is selected. I used #FFFFFF as my color and Pea Steph as my font.
11) Layer>Merge>Merge all (Flatten) and you're done