?

Log in

No account? Create an account

× Moon Child ×

99.9% of the time I'm in a bad mood, the other 0.1% of the time I'm asleep.

Name:
Leeza
Birthdate:
14 November
Location:
External Services:
  • __moon_child__@livejournal.com

★ T H E I N T R O D U C T I O N

Female. Video gamer. Anime collector. Guitar player. Lover of all things horribly bloody and wrong.

★ F R I E N D S O N L Y

People I Will Add:

- People I know in one way or another

How To Be Added:

- Comment on this entry.

★ R A N D O M S T U F F




Dir en grey Chibi-fied!

Statistics