- It's a good series.
- It needs to cut down on the torture porn.
- I very much like how Luther gets to be terrifyingly good at what he does without pseudo-superpowers. He's a nearly Holmes-level detective without needing the magic dust of genius: he's just/"just" exceedingly knowledgeable, experienced, observant, and dedicated.
- That said, Luther's lack of... I don't know, fear? regarding his own violence and unlawfulness is, on itself, dangerous. Frankly, I think the series needs bloody and insane criminals partly to make the acceptability of his methods less ambiguous than it'd otherwise be.
- Oh, Zoe. Oh, Mark. It's heartbreaking, how much I like them.
- Alice Morgan: Consulting Psychopath. I hope we get to know more of her as a person; it feels at times as if she's undergoing more personal change than anybody else in the series, but we only see her when she's being the World's Most Terrifying Godmother.
I'm one episode away from finishing Luther S01
I've been catching a bit of The Mentalist as background TV, and I have to say I had forgotten quite how punchable Patrick Jane is. Clever guy, I…
Alice Morgan: scariest Robin ever. But let's not forget that there's nothing more dangerous to a Robin than their love for Batman. As an aside, I…
AO3 user fandom_Force_and_Strength (granted, a somewhat ominous name) just posted a Russian translation of Death and Paperwork, my RED fic for…