Things learned in the season finale:
- Staton Parrish thinks he's Magneto; he even wanted Rosen to lead the Alphas after the big event.
- At the end, refusing to kill Parrish, Rosen got a Charles Xavier vibe of his own.
- That said, half-hallucinating and bleeding to death, Rosen is equally manipulative, and arguably even more dangerous.
- We might learn in Season 3 that his hallucination of his daughter was instead being pushed by a telepath of sorts, but I prefer the straight interpretation: Rosen is a very violent and vengeful bastard.
- Apparently, shutting off NYC from the grid is kind of impossible for the government. Who knew?
- Also, you can run NYC from a single generator housed below Grand Central Station. Who knew?
- Even his own partner thinks Cameron is pretty but useless. I agree.
My baseless prediction for the next Season: it was all Gary's plan all along. I mean, didn't any of them see The Usual Suspects?