- I've been very productive in jobs #1 and #2 the last few days. Haven't been productive in job #3 (not my fault, just an empty queue) and job #4-15 (a.k.a. fandom)(that one's my fault, yes).
- Have also been feeling very depressed, hence the productivity spike (I don't really have OCD; mild self-induced pseudoOCD is how I cope with what I have)(self, you so fucked up).
- OTOH, Dexter 1x08 filled me with glee. If they are going to keep shooting AUs of my stories, there is going to be So. Much. Fun!.
- (Yes, I'm egotistical enough that vague resemblance of eps to previously posted fic of mine increases my love for a show.)
- (OTOH, the sooner Dexter's other-than-killing behavior stops making me cringe with identification, the less stressful will watching the show be.)
- Happy birthday to cosmicastaway!
- Have you noticed how comics seem to lag behind TV as of late? Torchwood+Dexter is a very nice combo that DC's Brat-a-palooza and Marvel's Civil Parody Fodder aren't quite a match for. Come *on*, comics. You can do better!
- I've heard great stuff about Five Fists Of Science, but haven't been able to find it in Argentina. Comments, recs, *cough*cbrs*cough*?
Misc is always the best category
MISC: Tentative date for the breakfast with FluxIt's customers is mid-May. PROJECT BLANCHARD: Packed up the Datasthesia site, and I won't be…
My not-really-fast internet is borked, and my ISP won't send a technician until Friday to "solve" the same issue I've had every other month for the…
* Journal tagline changed as obvious consequence of my last locked post. * The fact that cats have developed a language dedicated exclusively to…