|AHHHH THERES A BUG IN MY EYE!!!!
||[15 Apr 2005|05:54pm]
haha today the walk to the bus was frickin' awesome!
A bug flew in my eye and I started laughing/screaming and I scared the hell outta Karen hahaha
Karen's my hero she go it out... ((we're in love but we aren't gay))
Anywho, my aunt sent me this
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE NEW ENGLANDER WHEN:
1. "Vacation" means going south past New York City for the weekend.
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back
5. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging
6. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both
7. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend/wife knows
8. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
9. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with
10. You can identify a southern or western accent.
11. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to
12. Deep South to you means New Jersey.
13. A frappe is something you drink.
14. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
15. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
16. You find 10 degrees "a little chilly."
17. You actually understand these jokes and you forward them to all
Just for the record, any pictures from cooking, I DID NOT take.
( Only the cool kids take pictures in cooking...Collapse )