stolen from cha_mel_eon heehee!
1) Are you male or female?
"She's lost control" - she's lost control - joy division
2) Describe your neighborhood: [i'm gonna use different sections of the song, it doesn't all flow]
"i walked through the city limits"
"around a corner where a prophet lay"
"a wire fence where the children played"
"down the dark streets, the houses looked the same" - interzone - joy division
3) How are you?
"i'll never know just why or understand, she said i've lost control again" - she's lost control - joy division
4) If you could say something to the person you like, what would it be?
"i need you here today, don't ever fade away" - digital - joy division
5) Where do you wish you were right now?
"just passing through till we reach the next stage, but to where?" from safety to where...? - joy division
6) What would you say to your best friend?
"we were the better kind, two the same, set free too, i always looked to you." a means to an end - joy division
7) Any words of wisdom?
"dear god in his wisdom took you by the hand" colony - joy division
8) What do you wish you were doing right now?
"someday will will die in your dreams, how i wish you were here with me now" - in a lonely place - joy division
9) What do you think of drugs and alcohol?
i wanted who's got the crack, but that will break my joy division streak so...
"we'll share a drink and step outside" new dawn fades - joy division
10) If you could say one thing to your enemy, what would it be?
"i'm not afraid anymore" insight - joy division
11) What do you usually do on Friday nights?
"dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio" transmission - joy division
12) Are you for world peace?
"self-induced manipulation, to crush all thoughts of mass salvation" leaders of men - joy division [not true, but at least i answered it with joy division!]
13) What do you think about school?
"all dressed in uniforms so fine" walked in line - joy division
14) How do you feel right now?
"resentment rides high, but emotions won't grow" love will tear us apart - joy division
15) Any closing words?
"i put my trust in you" a means to an end - joy division
a lot of these aren't true but i managed to answer all of them with joy division! quite an accomplishment!