1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? Danced to "Telephone" on my prosthetics? Umm.... pregnancy photos, it was scary but then it was fun. Had a friend take photos of me with my bare legs exposed and I rolled in dirt. Um... printmaking, so difficult. Make food jewelry!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?LLLLLLLLLLOL. I looked to find my last years but... apparently... I didn't post it. I'm lame. So... no and yes.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?Crap. Like close close? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die?Not to me but to some other people. :(
5. What countries did you visit?None but I'm content knowing I accomplished that two years ago. I can't believe it's been two years!
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?More control of anger and emotions. Be nicer and more helpful to people. More photoshoots/projects for my portfolio. More creativity and just being happier with life. I would love getting a job and my biggest is getting a van. It would literally change my life so much. I don't think people understand how it would. Confidence.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Christmas this year was the best Christmas I've had since my father died. It was such a great Christmas and I just loved this Christmas break, even if I didn't have internet, it was nice to spend time with my mother and sister.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?Being able to dance better and to walk pretty dang good. Finding out I got RHI Patient of the Year 2009 and wining merit awards for all three of my photos! Making food jewelry with my sister!
9. What was your biggest failure?BREAKING MY HARD DRIVE AND LOSING ALL OFF MY FALL 09-SPRING 10 PHOTOS.
&Not controlling my anger and emotions. Also confidence. Losing my SSI case... etc.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope
11. What was the best thing you bought?HMMMMMM.... My new camera and hard drive.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?The guy who lives in a van down the river.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Jeff. LOL. Some others... but guys suck.
14. Where did most of your money go? Food. Some for presents for next year. Food. Clothes. Food. Electronics. Oh did I say Food?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?NOTHING. LOL JK. LADY GAGA CONCERT AND TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA CONCERT YO!
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?"Telephone" - Lady Gaga
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier!
ii. thinner or fatter? LLLLLLLLLLLLOL Fatter? Idk idk iii. richer or poorer? Idk. Poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Giving up on SSI and just... trying to get a job I guess. Although I was emotionally unstable at the time still. Hang out with my homies.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Farmville. FACEBOOK. Eating. Being a girlfriend 24/7.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? WOO! I already spent it.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?Jeff. Susan. Txting Shay alot.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?Love has many meanings... plus I'm still with the same human.
23. How many one-night stands?OH BOY TONS. LOL JK. NONE of course...
24. What was your favorite TV program?Okay..... I watched King of the Hill seasons 1-13 over four times my Fall semester on Netflix. I fell in love with "Survivors". "The Walking Dead" was awesome. "V" was neat. Reality tv like Dad Camp, Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant, You're Cut Off, Bridalplasty. The Nanny (MISS THAT SHOW), The Soup. TRU BLOOD. Psych. The Office.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?HIGHLY DISLIKE.
26. What was the best book you read?"Undateble"
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?The Black Keys(WATCH TIGHTEN UP). Paramore.
28. What did you want and get?E- reader. New hard drive.
29. What did you want and not get? Van
30. What was your favorite film of this year? SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! =0 HP&TDH with Shay!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Spent it with the family and Shay! I was 22!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? .Van
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? LOL. No fashion. BUT I had cute socks, shoes and boots.
34. What kept you sane? Watching Netflix, facebook and.... taking photos.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Eliza Dushku! Seth Green!
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Health care?
37. Who did you miss?I miss talking to Shawn, Chris and Dank. Calvin, Connie. Sean, John. Alot of people... :(
38. Who was the best new person you met? KENDRA CREEK! She was the most amazing person I've ever met! <3
ALSO.... Amber!!!! Man, you've been through so much for so long and I'm glad to have met you! <3
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: Life sucks. We all know this but... it really could be worse. Don't take everything for granted. Be grateful for what you have when you know there are others that so worse off than you. I try to do this as well... Even if I don't have my legs... I'm grateful for having my arms, being able to not have chemo or spine surgeries. I'm grateful for not being blind or deaf.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:My head is full of space junk
But your words are getting through
I'm riding on the space junk
And it's bringing me to you