01. My hair is still its natural color.
02. I have yet to lose my virginity.
03. I get annoyed when I don't get to finish telling a story.
04. I like to wear pink.
05. Sometimes I wish I could do something really, really, amazingly well.
06. I drink a lot of water.
07. I've never taken a hit of a cigarette.
08. I like music boys.
09. I'm such a health freak.
10. I love taking pictures. [i don't LOVE it. it's cool.]
11. I have really tiny wrists. [they're sorta small.. i guess.]
12. I can identify some close friends by smell.
13. I'm far too nice.
14. I hate when people confuse "your" and "you're"
15. I think dorkiness is attractive.
16. I've never had a fake screen name.
17. I wish I had a pug.
18. I miss my middle school.
19. I have pretty good eating habits.
20. I have a hard time making my mind up sometimes.
21. I wish my hair naturally curled.
22. I can't live without Chapstick.
23. I wish I could sing.
24. I like classical music.
25. Striped pants are hot. [OH YEAH.]
26. I think Schylar is a really cool name.
27. I usually don't get sarcasm. [hah, sometimes i don't.]
28. I wish I could look in a mirror and constantly be satisfied with myself.
29. I shift between being sleepy and awake when I'm really tired.
30. I hardly ever vacuum.
31. I hate racism and nazis.
32. I want someone to hold me.
33. I like watermelon flavored things.
34. I'm a snob about grammar.
35. I am a terrible liar.
36. Axe deoderant smells WONDERFUL. [!!]
37. I wish I knew how to speak in Italian.
38. I tried to kiss a member of the opposite sex when I was in kindergarten.
39. I am learning to be happy wherever I am.
40. I have no idea what my school musical is about.
41. I appreciate honesty.
42. I need a manicure.
43. I love Dr. Pepper.
44. I twirl my hair.
45. I like to read.
46. I don't own a cellphone. [i SHOULD.]
47. I want to learn to play harp.
48. I'm not old enough to vote.
49. I live in the past far too much.
50. I need to remember to be a teenager sometimes.
51. I want to see most of the world.
52. Sometimes I wonder what's going on over in London.
53. I hate being lied to unnecessarily.
54. I believe in a thing called love. [haha yeaaaah.]
55. I go shopping usually once a week.
56. Today is Wednesday.
57. I've read more than 100 books.
58. I hate hearing songs that sacrifice meaning for the sake of being able to rhyme.
59. I like feet. [i HATEEEEEEE feet.]
60. I like getting compliments.
61. I want the world to see me.
62. I think it's funny when girls wear so much makeup that their faces become incandescent. [maybe.. idk what incandescent means.]
63. I hate seeing kids that think they're different because they like Slipknot and shop at Hot Topic. [lmao.]
64. I have a fear of wearing too much perfume.
65. I wear pants more than I wear shorts.
66. I am tactful most of the time.
67. I am afraid of spiders.
68. I get too attached to some people.
69. I'm usually on time.
70. I forgive but I don't forget.
71. I think way too much for my own good.
72. My current relationship is teaching me a lot.
73. I like salads from McDonalds.
74. I read for at least two hours every night before bed.
75. I talk to a lot of people I don't like because I hate being rude. [psh.. i am rude.]
76. I talk to myself in the shower.
77. Laughing turns me on.
78. I wish I were asleep.
79. I love Reeses Peanut Butter cups.
80. I never have enough energy to do what I'm doing.
81. I have a friend who has an outtie bellybutton. [innie-outie]
82. I have driven a car.
83. There is no nailpolish on my nails.
84. I am unafraid of change, but I don't think that I realize the boundary between change and utter transformation.
85. I wear brown, thin-rimmed glasses.
86. Goodbyes make me sad.
87. Cold Stone is so much better than Baskin Robbins.
88. I love cuddling.
89. I run when I'm bored.
90. I like chewing gum.
91. I worry too much sometimes about what people think. [sometimes..]
92. I'm a billion times better than I was in junior high school.
93. Compliments make me happy.
94. I like long car rides with certain people.
95. I hate when people incorrectly label me.
96. I wonder a lot who I'm going to end up marrying.
97. I listen to the things no one else cares about.
98. I can't draw from imagination.
99. TyPiNg LIeK diS anNoyes mEeeh. [haha i do that sometimes.]
100. This took too long.